Support

Account

Home Forums Backend Issues (wp-admin) Conditional Logic – "Show this field if" is empty + Updating ACF Errors

Helping

Conditional Logic – "Show this field if" is empty + Updating ACF Errors

• Hi all! I have a similar bug to https://support.advancedcustomfields.com/forums/topic/conditional-logic-show-this-field-if-is-empty/ where my conditional field is empty if I’m creating a new field, or for existing fields, it shows up as the field name (?) and I’m unable to select other fields. I’m currently running ACF Pro Version 5.6.7 on a multisite on my local. Thanks!

I also tried updating ACF Pro to 5.8 but it crashed my multisite on my local and gave a 500 error. I uninstalled it, and installed the zip version that I currently have (5.5.0) and validated the license, but it won’t let me update the plugin to 5.8. I tried network deactivating all of the plugins, and only activating ACF Pro, but it still won’t let me update to 5.8

Even with ACF Pro 5.5, I’m still running into the blank field for conditional logic error.

• Hi!

same issue here with ACF included in a theme, so unable to update to latest version.
    Any clues on how to solve that problem?

ACF Pro 5.5.4 / WP 5.2.2

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Conditional Logic – "Show this field if" is empty + Updating ACF Errors’ is closed to new replies.