Support

Account

Home Forums ACF PRO Color Picker Palette(s) more than one

Helping

Color Picker Palette(s) more than one

• I’m creating a multiple Color Pickers to help my users pick colors, but I want to offer theme custom palettes which I’ve been able to do using this..

https://www.advancedcustomfields.com/resources/javascript-api/#filters-color_picker_args

However I want two different color pickers to have two different palettes. The code I currently have makes one palette apply to both the color pickers. See the two images attached.

How can I make one palette apply to color_primary and another palette apply to color_secondary?

Here is the code I have so far – I’m using WordPress functions.php to enter the code.

function my_acf_color_picker_palette_primary() {

?>
    <script type="text/javascript">
    (function($) {

acf.add_filter('color_picker_args', function( args, $field ){

// find a specific field
    	var $field = $('color_primary');	

// do something to args
    	args.palettes = ['#5ee8bf', '#2f353e', '#f55e4f']

// return
    	return args;

});

})(jQuery);	
    </script>
    <?php

}

add_action('acf/input/admin_footer', 'my_acf_color_picker_palette_primary');*
  • I’m creating a multiple Color Pickers to help my users pick colors, but I want to offer theme custom palettes which I’ve been able to do using this..

https://www.advancedcustomfields.com/resources/javascript-api/#filters-color_picker_args

However I want two different color pickers to have two different palettes. The code I currently have makes one palette apply to both the color pickers. See the two images attached.

How can I make one palette apply to color_primary and another palette apply to color_secondary?

Here is the code I have so far – I’m using WordPress functions.php to enter the code.

function my_acf_color_picker_palette_primary() {

?>
    <script type="text/javascript">
    (function($) {

acf.add_filter('color_picker_args', function( args, $field ){

// find a specific field
    	var $field = $('color_primary');	

// do something to args
    	args.palettes = ['#5ee8bf', '#2f353e', '#f55e4f']

// return
    	return args;

});

})(jQuery);	
    </script>
    <?php

}

add_action('acf/input/admin_footer', 'my_acf_color_picker_palette_primary');*
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Color Picker Palette(s) more than one’ is closed to new replies.