Support

Account

Home Forums Backend Issues (wp-admin) Client updated database through your plugin and now the site is throwing errors

Helping

Client updated database through your plugin and now the site is throwing errors

• My client update the database from your plugins message didn’t back it up cause they didn’t realized they needed to and now the site is giving me these errors

Notice: Undefined index: array in /home/gscuitto/public_html/wp-includes/pomo/translations.php on line 5

Notice: Undefined index: array in /home/gscuitto/public_html/wp-includes/pomo/entry.php on line 3

Notice: Undefined index: array in /home/gscuitto/public_html/wp-includes/pomo/streams.php on line 2

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/gscuitto/public_html/wp-includes/pomo/translations.php:5) in /home/gscuitto/public_html/wp-login.php on line 394

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/gscuitto/public_html/wp-includes/pomo/translations.php:5) in /home/gscuitto/public_html/wp-login.php on line 407

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/gscuitto/public_html/wp-includes/pomo/translations.php:5) in /home/gscuitto/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 893

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/gscuitto/public_html/wp-includes/pomo/translations.php:5) in /home/gscuitto/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 894

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/gscuitto/public_html/wp-includes/pomo/translations.php:5) in /home/gscuitto/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 895

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/gscuitto/public_html/wp-includes/pomo/translations.php:5) in /home/gscuitto/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1179

I didn’t change anything that I know of other than the client updating the database per the message given by your plugin. I renamed the plugin directory from my FTP server to plugin-temp and it is still throwing this error. I also renamed my theme directory to themes-temp and it is still giving me the error.

I hope someone can help.

• Hi @agon024

Could you please check each file and share the code on the lines mentioned in the error messages?

Also, could you please tell me the WordPress version you have? Could you please try to update/reinstall it and see if it fixes the issue?

Please don’t forget to backup your site first.

Thanks 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Client updated database through your plugin and now the site is throwing errors’ is closed to new replies.