Support

Account

Home Forums Front-end Issues Choices appearing like this: a:1:{i:0;s:12:"Option one";} Filter

Solving

Choices appearing like this: a:1:{i:0;s:12:"Option one";} Filter

• Hello and thanks for a great plugin. I’ll definitely buy this plugin when i fix this issue to show support!

The problem that’s driving me nuts these days is that when i’m creating a metadata and taxonomy filtering system on my page with Angular based filtering plugin (by: https://uouapps.com/) i keep getting the choices appearing like this:

a:1:{i:0;s:12:”Option one”;}

The issue

another example

This is my setting

How can i fix this?

Just a heads up, i’m a bit of a newbie when it comes to this so please explain like you would to a child! 🙂

Thanks in advance!

• Hi @pallasgeir

I’m not sure how that plugin works. Could you please ask the plugin author about this issue? Maybe they can show us the right direction.

Thanks!

• Hello and thanks for the reply.

When i bought that plugin i was promised some support, yet their support is none. Sadly i can’t ask them.

But i’m open to buying or using another plugin that sorts the posts with metadata groups.

Is there anyone that you guys recommend that works well with your plugin?

Thanks.

• Hi @pallasgeir ,

Thanks a lot for reaching out to us.

In order for us to be able to offer more reliable solutions, you will need to explain to us more on what you are trying to achieve.

Kindly explain to us on the same and we may be able to advise if its possible or not.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Choices appearing like this: a:1:{i:0;s:12:"Option one";} Filter’ is closed to new replies.