Support

Account

Home Forums Front-end Issues Can't show translated text on ACF PRO

Unread

Can't show translated text on ACF PRO

• Hi, i have configured my WP site with ACF PRO following the WPML tutorial (https://wpml.org/documentation/related-projects/translate-sites-built-with-acf/) and it’s ok. But when i show the content, it only appears one language (spanish) and, even if the field group field names are translated to the second language (basque) it is not showed. I have created a content type file (single-artesana.php) and i have configure the name of the field only in spanish. How must i do to configure it to show spanish when i’m showing spanish language and basque when i’m showing basque language?. This is an example of the code i used on my single content file

`<div style=”margin-top: 10px; font-size: 120%; color: black;”><?php if( get_field(‘telefono_de_contacto’) ): ?><p>TelĂ©fono de contacto: <?php the_field (‘telefono_de_contacto’); ?></p><?php endif; ?></div>
    <div style=”margin-top: 10px; font-size: 120%; color: black;”><?php if( get_field(’email_de_contacto’) ): ?><p>Email de contacto: <?php the_field (’email_de_contacto’); ?></p><?php endif; ?></div>

Thanks in advance.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Can't show translated text on ACF PRO’ is closed to new replies.