Support

Account

Home Forums Backend Issues (wp-admin) can´t see registered field groups from register_field_groups() in my plugin

Unread

can´t see registered field groups from register_field_groups() in my plugin

• Hi together,

first at all, your plugin is awesome! 🙂

But i got one problem.

I have a copy of my wordpress site locally. So i will manage all fields then. Then at the end, i export all current fields and put them in my plugin (not in the functions.php).

Then, i deleted the fields in the backend, so it´s like i put the plugin on the live server then. Good: I can see all fields, so it works fine, because of the register_field_groups()-function. But now the problem: I can´t see the fieldgroups in the backend, when i try to manage them. I think, the problem is, that no “post” is created anymore at this time. Is there any solution? There must be a way like: if globals is set and post/field group can not been found, then add everything. your plugin is so big, i think there is a solution, but i can´t see it 😀 i´ve looked for an hour, but couldn´t find a solution, i hope you can help me 🙂

Cheers,
    Chris / maxxdev.de

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘can´t see registered field groups from register_field_groups() in my plugin’ is closed to new replies.