Support

Account

Home Forums Bug Reports BUG: acf-json json files not generated with ACF-Extended plugin active

Solved

BUG: acf-json json files not generated with ACF-Extended plugin active

• I have a single WP site installation with a single main theme and ACF and ACF-Extended installed. Within the theme folder, I created the “acf-json” directory as stated in the documentation. To test the JSON file generation within acf-json directory, I went into a custom field group and saved it. Nothing happened. I disabled the ACF-Extended plugin, then repeated the steps, and the JSON files were generated inside the acf-json directory. Just to make sure, I enabled the plugin, and repeated the steps with another field group, and the JSON files did not get generated.

There is some conflict with the ACF-Extended plugin and the functionality of the acf-json generation.

• ACF extended is not maintained by the author of ACF. You need to contact the author of that plugin if there is a conflict.

• Thank you. That makes sense.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies to offer you a better browsing experience, analyze site traffic and personalize content. Read about how we use cookies and how you can control them in our Cookie Policy. If you continue to use this site, you consent to our use of cookies.