Steps to reproduce
– create repeater field
– include a select with an option
– create more fields such as text, text area, etc with conditional logic that is equal to the selector option above
– set rule to make them appear on any page
– put in data and save the page
– load them on frontend, they will appear
– go back to the field group
– add in more select fields
– create more fields with conditional logic that is equal to the NEW selector option
– go back to the page, you will see the new fields added in the field group when you select the new option
– fill them in with data, save
– try to display them on frontend and the new fields will be empty
The data is actually added into the database but they won’t load in frontend.
I’ve experienced this multiple times. It doesn’t happen every single time but enough that it has become really tedious and in cases like that, the only way I can solve it is to delete the whole repeater field and start with a new field name for it. I tried to search for a better solution but I cannot find it on this forum. It’s a tedious to delete all the work and delete all the content added in.
I’m not sure if anyone has come across this bug. Please help! Thanks in advance.