Support

Account

Home Forums ACF PRO acf-vc Still Requires ACF

Solved

acf-vc Still Requires ACF

• Hi ACF Team,

I was searching to call the Fields directly in Visual Composer theme, I found ACF-VC somehow. Even I am a Pro User still it is asking for Free version of ACF. What shall I do?
    If I install free version along with Pro, won’t it conflict?

acf-vc dot com

• Yes, there will be a conflict, you can’t have both ACF4 and ACF5 running at the same time. If that plugin does not offer a version that works with ACF5 then you’ll need to find something else.

• 		function showAdminMessages()
    		{
    			if ( !is_plugin_active( 'js_composer/js_composer.php' ) and  !is_plugin_active( 'advanced-custom-fields-pro/acf.php' )) {
    				showMessage("ACF-VC Integrator require both WP Bakery Visual Composer and Advanced Custom Fields plugins installed and activated.", true);				
    			} elseif ( !is_plugin_active( 'js_composer/js_composer.php' ) ) {
    				showMessage("ACF-VC Integrator require WP Bakery Visual Composer plugin installed and activated.", true);			
    			} elseif ( !is_plugin_active( 'advanced-custom-fields-pro/acf.php' ) ) {
    				showMessage("ACF-VC Integrator require Advanced Custom Fields plugin installed and activated.", true);		
    			}	
    		}
    		add_action('admin_notices', 'showAdminMessages');

I edited the path in file: acf-vc-integrator/acf-vc-integrator.php

From “advanced-custom-fields/acf.php” TO “advanced-custom-fields-pro/acf.php”

I checked other files as well, it didn’t calls anything else from anywhere else. Hope they fix it in next version. My plugin is working fine without any error as for now. I’ll see if this Integration of ACF with Visual Composer is working good, I’ll update here. Cheers!

=== UPDATE ===
    The plugin is working, but VC by default is showing ACF Custom Fields, so I think no need to use ACF-VC Plugin.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘acf-vc Still Requires ACF’ is closed to new replies.