Support

Account

Home Forums Front-end Issues ACF fields not showing for wp membership groups

Solved

ACF fields not showing for wp membership groups

• Not sure if this is documented somewhere or whether i missed something, but I am having a hard time in showing the ACF fields for non-admins having custom roles (created and used with wp-membership (http://codecanyon.net/item/wp-membership/10066554), from e-plugin).

It works with regular Members plugin. fyi.

• Hi @iowacs4

Could you please tell me where do you want the fields to show up? Could you please share some screenshots of the issue? Also, could you please check the capabilities of the account and compare it with the one created by the regular Members plugin. I believe you can do it by using User Role Editor plugin.

Thanks 🙂

• Attaching screenshot for another plug-in (cause factory similar to idea factory). But the issue happens with normal posts also. There might be something with these custom roles created using WP membership.

Thank you for the response and let me know if you need any additional details.

• Hi @iowacs4

Have you tried to check the user capabilities of the account and compare it with the ones created by the regular Members plugin? Using User Role Editor, you’ll see it like the one I’ve attached. Could you please try to edit the capabilities, so they are the same like the ones created by the regular Members plugin?

Thanks 🙂

• Thank you. That solved my issue. I set the roles using that plugin suggested by you.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘ACF fields not showing for wp membership groups’ is closed to new replies.