Support

Account

Home Forums General Issues ACF Fields Don't Appear in Field Type List, Show in Custom Post Types

Unread

ACF Fields Don't Appear in Field Type List, Show in Custom Post Types

• I have an unusual issue that I hope someone can help with. Unfortunately it’s on a site that was contracted by the government and has to be completed by a certain date, so a fast reply is really appreciated.

I created a field group called “Guides” that had 9 separate fields in it. When I go to create a custom post with that post type, I can see the fields in the editor. However, when I go back to the Field Type list, only one field shows up.

If I try to delete the fields and start over, the original fields still show in the custom post. If I try to add the field group again, the fields are appended to the existing fields in the custom post.

I’ve tried disabling and enabling ACF and CPT UI (the only plugins that are enabled on this installation), but that didn’t fix the problem.

We also have an issue where any content entered into the custom post type as HTML doesn’t render the HTML properly on the page. Instead, the plugin spits out the raw HTML markup.

If you have any ideas as to why this is happening, I’d really appreciate them. A government grant is on the line. Thank in advance!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘ACF Fields Don't Appear in Field Type List, Show in Custom Post Types’ is closed to new replies.