Support

Account

Home Forums General Issues ACF doesn't support many plugins?

Helping

ACF doesn't support many plugins?

• Hi there, this might be a silly question, but I noticed a lot of plugins I used in the past aren’t working with ACF?

I tried to download Visual Composer, Element block builder (which I can kind of understand why they’re not working), but I also tried installing a simple Share SM icons plugin or a Smooth Scrolling one and none of those work either.

Is this normal? Because if it is I can save myself a couple of hours installing and uninstalling plugins.

Thanks!

• It really depends on the plugin. Most of the plugins that have conflicts are due to loading different versions of some scripts. The biggest cause of this is different versions of Select2. ACF has settings that will let you alter it and possible remove these kinds of conflicts. I would not say there are a lot of plugins that don’t work with ACF and most of those are due to this type of thing.

You might also run into a conflict if the other plugin is actually including ACF, for example a free plugin that’s using the free version of ACF while you’re trying to use the Pro version.

I would not say there are a lot of plugins that don’t work with ACF and most of them are due to

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘ACF doesn't support many plugins?’ is closed to new replies.