Support

Account

Home Forums Bug Reports ACF data disappears after updating plugin

Unread

ACF data disappears after updating plugin

• I update ACF PRO from 5.8.6 to 5.8.7 and something wrong happened because I lost all data stored in custom fields for taxonomies.
    I checked the database, and the wp_termmeta table is really missing the data.

Regardless, I have a database backup, so I restored the old table, but ACF fields are not read.

So I make a try, I inserted a new value from ACF, I found it in the database, I changed it (some letters of a word, just to try, from phpMyAdmin) but in ACF I can see only the old entries and not the modified one. I don’t change the second field, the one with field_ecc…

What I’m wrong? There’s a kind of cache? Where are stored data if I change it in database but they don’t change in frontend? There’s a why to force a refresh?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies to offer you a better browsing experience, analyze site traffic and personalize content. Read about how we use cookies and how you can control them in our Cookie Policy. If you continue to use this site, you consent to our use of cookies.