Support

Account

Home Forums Pre-purchase Questions ACF and WordPress 5

Solving

ACF and WordPress 5

• So will ACF 5.8 be fully compatible with WordPress 5 then?

• I am not the developer and I am just relaying what I know. As far as I know the free version of the plugin will have changes to make ACF work with WP5 when 5.8 is released. The ACF block integration that lets you create blocks with ACF will only be available in the Pro version. But that is the plan, 5.8 is supposed to be compatible with guberbug.

• I have a 1-Page website. In one of the Sections, I have a section with 2 Columns. The left column I want a “Dynamic Image” and in the right column, I want a “Menu Bar”. Sounds simple but where I am having difficulty is figuring out is how to have the Menu Item call up the dynamic image.

The menu will have only 3 items, “Level 1”, “Level 2” and “Level 3”. I want when someone clicks on “Level 1” to have the “Level 1” image appear. When someone clicks on “Level 2”, to have it replace the “Level 1”image with the “Level 2” image. When someone clicks on “Level 3”, to have it replace the “Level 1 or 2 ”image with the “Level 3” image

I tried using “ACF” with Elementor Pro but can’t figure how to make this work.

I would appreciate any help in figuring out how to make this work.

Thank You.

Scott

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘ACF and WordPress 5’ is closed to new replies.