Thanks for the report. Before we look into the source code, can you address these issues with your code?
1. Have you validated the data of $terms
2. Does your loop run correctly. Can you show this?
3. What is $taxonomyName
4. I think $term->term_taxonomy_id; should be $term->term_id;
5. Have you tested $field_query
6. echo (the_field is not needed, the_field will already echo the value.
1. Yes, it’s ok
2. My loop works ok, i’m working right now in a local server, tomorrow I will upload it to an online server
3. A string with the taxonomy slug: “categoria_proyecto”
4. Both term_taxonomy_id and term_id are the same string
5. Yes: “categoria_proyecto_10”
Now, something strange happened, I downloaded the 4.3.0 ZIP from wordpress site and copied the files directly to the plugins folder, and everything worked again fine. I couldn’t reproduce the bug again.
It was very strange. This morning, after I updated using wordpress back-end, the problem happened. I couldn’t reproduce the bug right now, but maybe it can occur only after updating from 4.2.2 to 4.3.0?
It’s official! These brilliant minds (@tessak22 and @zgordon) are creating an entire course on ACF Blocks! Interested in Gutenberg but enjoy the comfortable recliner that is PHP? This course is for you! Pre-sale on now! 🔥🔥🔥 https://t.co/ifMzctgsN8