Support

Account

Home Forums ACF PRO 2x Activation on ACF PRO (Personal license)

Solved

2x Activation on ACF PRO (Personal license)

• Hi, Currently I am still in heavy development and decided to update my profile today to be ready for SplitCoreGaming.com’s launch. I discovered that I have Activations 2 of 1. After testing I know these are my local xampp install for development and my main website at SplitCoreGaming.com.

My question is due to the xampp being a local only environment for development, do I need to upgrade the license?

If so what does deactivating do apart from removal of automatic updates?

Otherwise I can deactivate it online until ready. I do find it confusing the website allows 2 of 1 unless this is already taken into account. Any clarification would be great. Thank You.

• Hi @Matthew O’Donnell

Thanks for the question. The license should only allow for 1 use, not 2, so this is a bug I will look into.

The activation code is only to unlock updates to the website, so you don’t need to activate the live site until your site is out of dev.

Cheers
    E

• I wonder if there is anyway to deactivate a license remotly?
    For exemple, I actvated the plugin in an DEV server and forgot to deactivate it!

No access to DB.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘2x Activation on ACF PRO (Personal license)’ is closed to new replies.