Home › Forums › Bug Reports › Relationship field – Wpml › Reply To: Relationship field – Wpml
Here is what I did to make it work. It was more simple that what we thought 🙂
1. I went to wpml /general settings / translation configuration.
(Sorry if it’s not exactly like this in English, mine is in French..)
2. I check the relationship field. I changed it from “copy of the orginal” to “to translate”.
3. I went back in the post in the secondary languages where Advanced custom fields allow me to select the related posts. There, I removed the already selected post and I added them again. Then, I update my posts.
4. I removed $posts = lang_object_ids( get_field(‘relation_sejour_chambre’), ‘post’ ); and I put back $posts = get_field(‘relation_sejour_chambre’);
5. I went frontend and I updated the page. It worked 🙂
I still have one problem and I’ve create a new ticket for it but I think it’s more something for wpml than for you 🙂 : http://wpml.org/forums/topic/wrong-link-to-the-translated-pages-relationship-field-wpml-adv-custom-fields/
Anyway, if you have an idea 🙂
Thank you for the help you gave me Elliot !
Welcome to the Advanced Custom Fields community forum.
Browse through ideas, snippets of code, questions and answers between fellow ACF users
Helping others is a great way to earn karma, gain badges and help ACF development!
The most recent ACF Chat Friday featured a live demo of how to register CPTs directly in the plugin, one of our most requested features. Check out the summary below for a replay of the demo, and don’t forget to register for the next session! https://t.co/k2KQ3WWBAz— Advanced Custom Fields (@wp_acf) March 9, 2023
© 2023 Advanced Custom Fields.