Home › Forums › Bug Reports › Google Map field / autocomplete error through frontend › Reply To: Google Map field / autocomplete error through frontend
Thanks to your pointer, I found out that the theme I use as a boilerplate was probably causing the mess with the big scary error I got.
I was loading the api in my theme’s footer.php file, and I have moved it to the actual page where I was using it. Problem solved!
If you have a moment I wouldn’t mind a brief explanation why this is, as I’d love to be educated a bit more.
Thanks for all the help!
Welcome to the Advanced Custom Fields community forum.
Browse through ideas, snippets of code, questions and answers between fellow ACF users
Helping others is a great way to earn karma, gain badges and help ACF development!