Thanks for that, I’ll try and dig into the source code as well a bit. I dont think I did anything special to create my fields. The documentation does say that get_fields will only return fields which do not start with an underscore, but as the key IS returned I assume the value should be as well.
The odd issue is that everything works perfectly except this one function. I will try and make time to troubleshoot this myself, I’ll report back if I find anything.
Thanks for the help!
Welcome to the Advanced Custom Fields community forum.
Browse through ideas, snippets of code, questions and answers between fellow ACF users