I’ve been giving this some thought and think I can work out the stages but need help with the code
1) So you create a new post
2) Upload an image to the custom field: Image
4) Ideally once published then a repeater field appears (is that easy to do?)
5) The ACF repeater has:
– X coordinate
– Y coordinate
6) At the end of the repeater row you can click to open a pop up
7) The pop up window contains this script but shows the image from the published post
8) You click the image and to get an X and Y value
9) These are then passed back to the repeater
Am I over complicating this? Is there an easier solution?
Any help is very much appreciated
Welcome to the Advanced Custom Fields community forum.
Browse through ideas, snippets of code, questions and answers between fellow ACF users
Helping others is a great way to earn karma, gain badges and help ACF development!