Support

Account

Home Forums Front-end Issues Include meta added via relational post object in an existing query function Reply To: Include meta added via relational post object in an existing query function

• I’m assuming that this is the part you are trying to alter, where this part of the code is

echo tribe_organizer_upcoming_events( $organizer_id );

I tried looking the the code for the free version of the plugin, but it does not include this function.

There are 2 possibilities that I would look at. The first is to look at this function and how it works and see what I’d need to do to. But in order to figure that out I’d need to see all of the plugins code so I could follow everything through to figure out what it’s doing.

The second would be to replace that line of code with a call to my own function where I would run my own query. Then I would try to use the plugin’s provided template for showing each upcoming event or if that’s not possible I’d construct my own template part for showing them. This is actually what is suggested here https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/changing-the-upcoming-events-view-for-single-organizer-php/, but they are not very forthcoming with a real solution. Event doing this would require access to the code.

Looking at the information you have you’d need to figure out what to use to get “upcoming events” Is this a custom field or is this the standard WP date for the post?