Home › Forums › Add-ons › Repeater Field › Return all values from a repeater row by using a single dynamic select › Reply To: Return all values from a repeater row by using a single dynamic select
Good questions – sorry it’s not clearer. I’ve realised that the above code doesn’t need modified. I actually need a new block of code for the page template to display the values from the repeater row.
I’ll try to explain more clearly:
– There is a repeater block on the options page. Let’s say they are 10 rows, and each row has 4 values.
– I want the user to be able to go to Page X, and select 1 of those rows to display on that page.
– The problem is that I’ve opted to use a dynamically populated select to choose the row (code above). The select is populated with only 1 value, so I’m not sure how to return all 4 values of the row.
– I’m currently using <?php the_field(‘contact’); ?> to display 1 value on Page X.
I probably need to do something like.
– Loop the repeater
– Based on the $field[‘choices’] selection, only display items which match that row
Or maybe I’m miles off and shouldn’t be trying to use a select?
Hopefully this helps explain! Thanks a lot for looking.
Welcome to the Advanced Custom Fields community forum.
Browse through ideas, snippets of code, questions and answers between fellow ACF users
Helping others is a great way to earn karma, gain badges and help ACF development!
We’re reaching out to our multilingual users to ask for help in translating ACF 6.1. Help make sure the latest features are available in your language here: https://t.co/TkEc2Exd6U— Advanced Custom Fields (@wp_acf) May 22, 2023
© 2023 Advanced Custom Fields.