Support

Account

Home Forums Bug Reports acf_register_block and filter block_categories issue with 5.8.0 Reply To: acf_register_block and filter block_categories issue with 5.8.0

• @kyfr4n, yea same for me…about merging the categories. I have several different custom post types that I want to have different categories display for each. But when I separate them out using conditionals, only one will show where the other won’t register (in this case, the first conditional won’t register), even though the conditional statement is working. Since only one is registering, the custom blocks using the acf_register_block_type() that are tied to the non-working category aren’t registered which leaves me with the error I stated in my previous post. If I put all the block categories together as one, like you said, it’ll work.

Seems we’re having a similar issue. It worked great for me until the official 5.8.0 update. I was using 5.8.0 RC1, prior. Hopefully this will be addressed if more folks have the same issue.