Support

Account

Home Forums Add-ons Flexible Content Field Conditionally Load Flexible Content Layouts Reply To: Conditionally Load Flexible Content Layouts

• Thanks for the reply! However, the solution you linked to appears to be front-end focused. I’m looking for a way to conditionally remove it from the back-end when editing a page.

The plugin I’m working on provides different types of content that can be added to a page. For example it has a basic content editor section, an accordion section, and a tabs section. These are all different layouts included in a flexible content section. But some of our clients may not need the tabs section. So rather than hacking the plugin for that particular site I’m trying to build a settings page where I could turn of the tabs section. So when the client goes to add content to a page, they don’t see the tabs layout as an option. Does that better explain what I’m trying to achieve? Please let me know if I can clarify anything or if I’ve misunderstood the post you linked to.

Thanks!