Support

Account

Home Forums Bug Reports Repeater / Radio Button Bug Reply To: Repeater / Radio Button Bug

• This has been brought up in the past, this has always been the way ACF has worked and it is not considered a bug.

When you save a post with fields hidden by conditional logic these fields are not submitted. Since they are not submitted, they are not updated.

The only way to work around this is as you have mentioned. There are coding/filter options for doing this that people have posted on this forum in the past, but it’s been a while and I can’t find them.

Without doing this, when showing values on the front end you need to check the radio button to see what’s selected and then only show the fields that should be shown.

I personally find this feature useful. My clients are constantly changing their mind. If the values were deleted when they change, if they change back they’d need to enter the information again. With it working this way they can switch back and forth all they want and it saves them work.