Sorry I did not get back to this, I have been meaning to set up a test to see if I could recreate the problem and figure out what was going on, but in this case setting up the test would be a long process and I did not find the time.
I’m glad that the update corrected it, whatever it was.
Welcome to the Advanced Custom Fields community forum.
Browse through ideas, snippets of code, questions and answers between fellow ACF users
2022 was a big year for Advanced Custom Fields, with more capabilities, a new generation of ACF Blocks, a refreshed UI, and a new home. Our year in review post looks at advancements we’ve made and offers a glimpse of the future. https://t.co/HahJUCcyH4