Support

Account

Home Forums Add-ons Flexible Content Field Cloned Defaults Reply To: Cloned Defaults

• Hi John, nop, the “key” field is “key__classes__content_row__container”, i named with “key_” my key fields and without “key” the names, so for any field i allways have:

key: key__classes__content_row__container
    name: classes__content_row__container

If i apply the filter using the key “key__classes__content_row__container” it apply for any field everywhere, and that´s the thing i don´t want.

I need to apply a filter to that cloned field but just in that place, not all the cloned fields using that field.

This is the final field, that´s a cloned one inside a flexible field:

<input type="text" id="acf-key__flexible_content_rows-5b8d6b7c7ff95-key__layout_html_row__content_key__r_builder_classes_group-key__classes__content_row__container" name="acf[key__flexible_content_rows][5b8d6b7c7ff95][key__layout_html_row__content_key__r_builder_classes_group][key__classes__content_row__container]" value="container" placeholder="container">

And this is the same field but in another flexible layout:

<input type="text" id="acf-key__flexible_content_rows-5b8d6cb87ff96-key__layout_template_row__content_key__r_builder_classes_group-key__classes__content_row__container" name="acf[key__flexible_content_rows][5b8d6cb87ff96][key__layout_template_row__content_key__r_builder_classes_group][key__classes__content_row__container]" value="container" placeholder="container">

The first one is inside “key__layout_html_row__content” (flexible layout)
    Second in “key__layout_template_row__content” (flexible layout)

If i apply the filter by key using “key__classes__content_row__container”, it applys for all places but i want to apply only for a particual place, let´s say the first one.

I know it´s very complex my situation….