Support

Account

Home Forums General Issues Pulling Custom Post Data into a Loop – using it throughout the loop Reply To: Pulling Custom Post Data into a Loop – using it throughout the loop

• That’s great! (It’s been a few months since I last worked on this so I’m a bit fuzzy on the details).

Yeah I didn’t have an exact need to show multiple records. I just wanted to be able to pull content from one area and then content from another. That’s what mainly started this whole thing – the price was based on the container, not the scent.

Essentially I needed to bounce back and forth between two different taxonomies.

It was tricky, but it works well (here’s the result of the exact code above) https://candleflare.com/scents/monkey-farts/

The page is to pull all of the posts that have the scent taxonomy term “monkey farts” then display them, but while doing that, pull the base price from the container taxonomy associated with it (price is based on the container, not the product).

What started this was being able to change the pricing at the container level, not product level, since this particular use case the prices are dependent on container, then added amount for the wick.

Glad that I helped save you time! This bugged me for a week so I’m glad you were able to get it done in less time!