I’m not using any specific code for this as mailster uses the custom field slug to show the content.
What i have tried was changing some options when creating the custom fields.
Here are the settings i’ve tried:
Field Type = Taxonomy
Taxonomy = custom taxonomy created with CPT UI
Appearance = selection
Create Terms = yes
Save Terms = yes
Load Terms = yes
Returned value = Object Term
Create Terms = no
Save Terms = no
Load Terms = no
Returned value = Object ID
When i choose the returned value to be the object term, nothing loads. So i was wondering if iam missing something while creating the custom field.
PS: If it helps when i use the the_field(‘field-slug’); function, it also returns the ID instead of the term.
Welcome to the Advanced Custom Fields community forum.
Browse through ideas, snippets of code, questions and answers between fellow ACF users
Helping others is a great way to earn karma, gain badges and help ACF development!
© 2023 Advanced Custom Fields.