My problem is when I choose the name of the actors in the front end, only the link of the first actor appears for all. If I put $ term-link to taxonomy it appears: mysite / personal / name-actor. Now if I put row  it only appears mysite / name-post. However, when I choose the first option. All fields in the image above the url is only for charlie-cox.
Even selecting all the actors with the correct term. Just the mysite / personal / charlie-cox url. It appears in all fields on the front end rather than appears only in the field that I selected. I hope I have been able to explain correctly now. =)…
Welcome to the Advanced Custom Fields community forum.
Browse through ideas, snippets of code, questions and answers between fellow ACF users
Helping others is a great way to earn karma, gain badges and help ACF development!