No other plugins are installed.
This issue is getting stranger as time goes on. On my test environment (http://acftax.wpengine.com/?p=1), those taxonomy fields randomly started working. However, on my staging environment, they’re obviously still broken. I tried switching themes to Twentyseventeen, re-adding my custom fields and taxonomies, and adding the
acf_form snippet, and instead of “The results could not be loaded”, I got “No results found”
Are their arguments that might be required with
register_taxonomy for custom post type taxonomies to work correctly with ACF’s taxonomy field inside
Welcome to the Advanced Custom Fields community forum.
Browse through ideas, snippets of code, questions and answers between fellow ACF users
Helping others is a great way to earn karma, gain badges and help ACF development!
© 2022 Advanced Custom Fields.