Support

Account

Home Forums General Issues Second time posting this issue….Haven't gotten a response. Please Help! Reply To: Second time posting this issue….Haven't gotten a response. Please Help!

• Thanks for the work-a-round code, this too should go to the dev in a ticket. I help out here on the forum, but I’m not part of the support that works the ticket system, so I really don’t have a clue what tickets there are or the status of them… unless someone says something about them here.

It sounds to me like the problem is in core WP if, but I just tried following get_post_templates() and basically got confused so I can tell if it parent theme templates are ever loaded or not. Just checked the WP ticket and what your saying there makes sense to me, also following it there. I’ll be very interested to see how this works out.

I haven’t looked into this myself because I haven’t had the need for post type templates yet… but I am planing to use them as soon a reason to do so presents itself. Honestly, I have something in the works that will need this but I just haven’t gotten that far yet.