Update for the public record…
I tried both the Better User Search plugin and the code I linked to on a single-install WordPress and it worked fine, but it won’t work on my Multisite, even with the theme switched to default and pretty much everything disabled.
I ran “grep -lr “pre_get_users” *” in both the plugins and my theme folder.
pre_get_users turned up in my Admin Columns Pro plugin – but that plugin is actually disabled.
Welcome to the Advanced Custom Fields community forum.
Browse through ideas, snippets of code, questions and answers between fellow ACF users
Helping others is a great way to earn karma, gain badges and help ACF development!
📣 “ACF Chat Fridays”— Advanced Custom Fields (@wp_acf) January 31, 2023
The ACF team holds their first open office hours this Friday! Come and talk ACF, and ask questions about building sites with the plugin.
We’d love to see you there!
📆 Friday 3rd Feb - 3pm UTC
👉 Register here - https://t.co/3UtvQbE4CU pic.twitter.com/oTwW9K1XQ0
© 2023 Advanced Custom Fields.