Support

Account

Home Forums Bug Reports Repeater with conditional – strange behavior Reply To: Repeater with conditional – strange behavior

• I’m sorry I thought this was were we were supposed to submit bugs and not just another forum.

I understand what you are saying and I have been aware for some time that hidden conditional field don’t get submitted. I guess I’m just struggling to understand how I can submit an empty field, and after a page update the field is then populated with the field below it. If I submit an empty field (whether hidden or not) I would expect it to stay empty. I do understand what you are saying about the shifting IDs, I guess I just don’t agree that this is expected behavior.

I made a vid here: http://productivemachine.com/acf.mp4 showing what I’m seeing. If this is what is supposed to happen I would like to make a formal request that it be handled differently because it’s breaking several of our sites. And the only solution I can see is to remove any conditional logic we have in our theme but this would cause a lot of clutter in the admin that I’d like to avoid if possible.

Thanks!