Support

Account

Home Forums Backend Issues (wp-admin) acf-field disappears from admin (both post edit and acf fields edit) Reply To: acf-field disappears from admin (both post edit and acf fields edit)

• its what im afraid of.

my only issue is that basically acf is used in combination with wpml, so that is one plugin i cannot disable and i hope this is not the problem.

my plan of action now is to duplicate the whole site to a dev environment, scale back plugins that are non essential or not involved in anything at the core of the site admin, see what else i can remove, then hope for the best that i find the culprit and i can resolve the issue.

The last resort is that if i ever change any ACF field value by editing the field, i always have to make sure to track if it disappears, and if it does i go into sql and reset the parent value.

Strange thing was, it only started happening recently and i cannot for the life of me remember which plugins i updated and when.

If you ever find the post/problem John, let me know, you would be saving me a lot of effort to check it and see if there is an immediate fix.