Trying to debug the issue, I deleted my problematic Filed Group, the only with a terrific delay which sometimes is even able to crash Chrome.
After deleting, I started recreating the fields group.
1. First I set a Post Object field.
2. Second a Flexible field.
3. Inside the Flexible, in the first Layout, I placed a Relationship field.
That was already enough to start experiencing a serious delay with page freeze.
All of my other 29 fields groups still show no issues at all so I guess there should be something closely related to this kind of grouping.
Welcome to the Advanced Custom Fields community forum.
Browse through ideas, snippets of code, questions and answers between fellow ACF users
Helping others is a great way to earn karma, gain badges and help ACF development!
© 2022 Advanced Custom Fields.