Support

Account

Home Forums General Issues ACF Fields displaying on front end Reply To: ACF Fields displaying on front end

• I found this thread interesting though it’s completely different from the topic I was searching for. I had to read it a couple of times to understand what was going on and it still isn’t totally clear… but the jist of it is that Single Post Templates provides a custom location setting which is almost the right fit for what you’re doing, but not quite. Well that’s the challenge anytime with plugins, I couldn’t imagine trying to build a site without doing at least some coding. Ideally you’ll be able to get the original author of that plugin to modify the custom rule to suit you’re requirements, I’d suggest offering them money! If that doesn’t work, find another developer, offer them money. Bottom line is WP and ACF and many other plugins offer a lot for free, but there comes a time where you need to buy solutions.

My firm (http://goldhat.ca) offers discounts on any projects we can later release, or bundle. We have 3 ACF-based plugins already in the WordPress.org directory. Would be happy to look at either adapting Single Post Templates or building a new version. I noticed that plugin not updated in 2-years, so it will be incompatible eventually with WP or ACF if it isn’t already.