Support

Account

Home Forums General Issues ACF page_link does not work! Reply To: ACF page_link does not work!

• Hi @James
    This is my code from index.php….It is a theme developed from scratch for the needs of the client.
    I am sending you the code and the pages have exactly the same name as the fields.
    Also i didn’t had any plugin activated besides Akismet…. Still can not understand what I am doing wrong.
    This is the url of my web site http://panagiafaneromeni.mpoursm.xyz/. Do you think the server I am testing the website has to do something.?
    Thank you again

<div class="side-bar-menu alpha">

<p>KALVS HRUATE </p>
        </div>

<div class="item1">
                <h4><a href="<?php the_field('arxikh'); ?>">ARXIKH</a></h4>
        </div> 
        <div class="item1">
             <h4><a href= "<?php the_field('naosagioustefanou'); ?>">NAOC AGIOY CTEFANOY</a></h4>
        </div>

<div class="item1">
          <h4><a href= "<?php the_field('poimantikh-diakonia'); ?>">POIMANTIKH DIAKONIA</a></h4>
          <ul>
            <li><a href="<?php the_field('IERA_EJOMOLOGHCH'); ?>">IERA EJOMOLOGHCH</a></li>
            <li><a href="<?php the_field('KATHXHTIKA_CXOLEIA'); ?>">KATHXHTIKA CXOLEIA</a></li>

</ul>
        </div>
    <div class="item1">
          <h4><a href= "<?php the_field('filanurvpia'); ?>" >FILANURVPIKH DRASTHRIOTHTA</a></h4>
          <ul>
            <li><a href="<?php the_field('TRAPEZA_AGAPHC'); ?>">TRAPEZA AGAPHC</a></li>
            <li><a href="<?php the_field('FILOPTVXO_TAMEIO'); ?>">FILOPTVXO TAMEIO</a></li>

<li><a href="<?php the_field('TRAPEZA_TROFIMVN'); ?>">TRAPEZA TROFIMVN</a></li>

</ul>
        </div>