You were right….
When I changed $post_ID to a hardcoded post ID (which had images), the images showed right away on the front-end.
I fiddled around with ob_start but I didn’t quite know how/what… So I started to retest everything from the beginning and I think there might have been an incorrect var on line 37, because I have managed to get the form up and running without the use of ob_start.
Will need to do some more testing but first signals look good. I also need to rewrite the code, because my code is not written DRY, so I need to delete the 2nd instance of the acf_form (but that’s not perse necessary for it to work).
PS didn’t think I could upload files here, so hence why the long json export in private and pastebin. You may delete them since we don’t need them anymore.
Welcome to the Advanced Custom Fields community forum.
Browse through ideas, snippets of code, questions and answers between fellow ACF users
Helping others is a great way to earn karma, gain badges and help ACF development!
© 2022 Advanced Custom Fields.