Support

Account

Home Forums ACF PRO Bug with repeater & private pages Reply To: Bug with repeater & private pages

• Don’t know if this will help you.

If I create a new post and set it to private I get a 403 error if I try to view that post, even when I’m logged in, which I find odd. Then if I change it to public, for some reason I still get an error. Could be a caching issue because…

if I create a new private post and then change it to public before trying to view it I can see the page. If I make it private again, then I can’t see it.

This is with only WP and no plugins and a bare 2015 theme. WP should be allowing me to see these posts on the front end since I’m logged in as an admin. So now I’m suspecting some type of an error in WP.

At any rate, ACF calls a function to determine if the post id is a valid id. If WP is returning no value when ACF tries so get the post ID then you’ll get nothing from ACF.

So the question is; is this ACF or WP? I’m off to see if I can figure out why I can’t see private posts when logged in as an admin….