Support

Account

Home Forums Bug Reports value for acf_render_field_setting being overwritten Reply To: value for acf_render_field_setting being overwritten

• Actually, when you start a new topic here https://support.advancedcustomfields.com/new-topic/, at the top of the page it clearly says

Please note that forum topics are no longer used as support tickets. Instead, please open a support ticket

The fastest way to get a bug report to the developer is by starting a support ticket. This forum is a user support forum where users help other users. Yes, at one time the developer used this forum for all communication, but that is no longer the case. The developer does not read these forums on a regular bases, if he did then he’d never get any work done on ACF.

Some of the people that help here can bring things to the developer’s attention, but before I will do that I need to be convinced that it is a bug and not that something is being used wrong and so far you have not convinced me of this. Mostly because I’ve done what you’re trying to do without any trouble.