Support

Account

Home Forums General Issues ACF Pro with SlickJS Reply To: ACF Pro with SlickJS

• Hey @jonathan thanks for your advice. My inspect console doesnt say anything and there are no errors.

I took your advice and changed up my functions.php to look like this:

function theme_styles() {
        wp_enqueue_style( 'theme-material-icons', '//fonts.googleapis.com/icon?family=Material+Icons', array(), '1.0.0' );
        wp_enqueue_style( 'theme-roboto-font', '//fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Roboto:300,400,500,700', array(), '1.0.0' );
        wp_enqueue_script( 'theme-bootstrap', get_template_directory_uri() . '/js/bootstrap.min.js', array( 'jquery' ), '1.0.0', true );
        wp_enqueue_script( 'theme-material', get_template_directory_uri() . '/js/material.min.js', '1.0.0', true );
        wp_enqueue_script( 'theme-material-kit', get_template_directory_uri() . '/js/material-kit.js', '1.0.0', true );

wp_enqueue_style('font-awesome', get_stylesheet_directory_uri() . '/font-awesome/css/font-awesome.css');

wp_enqueue_style( 'slick_css', '//cdn.jsdelivr.net/jquery.slick/1.6.0/slick.css' );
        // wp_enqueue_style( 'theme-slickcsstheme', get_stylesheet_directory_uri(). '/css/slick-theme.css', '1.6.0', 'all');
        wp_enqueue_script( 'slick_js', '//cdn.jsdelivr.net/jquery.slick/1.6.0/slick.min.js', array('jquery'), '', true );
        wp_enqueue_script( 'theme-slickjs-init', get_template_directory_uri(). '/js/slick-init.js', array( 'jquery','slickjs' ));
    }
    add_action('wp_enqueue_scripts', 'theme_styles');

And I checked the console network, the scripts are being delivered, however, the very last script: slickjs-init is not? Do you have any idea why? My styles.css is being delivered as well. It has my css for the arrows etc but they dont seem to work. Everything else seems to be styled just fine.