Support

Account

Home Forums ACF PRO Continuous loop in Relationship field with custom title + custom search Reply To: Continuous loop in Relationship field with custom title + custom search

• To be honest, I don’t understand the query that’s being done. For some reason it appears to me that the WHERE does not look correct, but that could be my lack of understanding of a very complex query.

This part seems particularly out of place

wp_posts.post_date DESCLIMIT 40, 20 JOIN 
    wp_icl_translations t ON wp_posts.ID = t.element_id

Looking at the entire query, that line does not seem, at least to me, to be part of either the clause before it or the one after it. Here is one of them broken down a bit with some white space to make it easier to look at.

AND wp_posts.post_type = 'property'

AND ((wp_posts.post_status <> 'trash' AND wp_posts.post_status <> 'auto-draft')) 

AND ((t.language_code = 'pt-pt' 
          AND wp_posts.post_type IN ('post', 'page', 'acf-field-group', 'acf-field','property', 'testimonial')) 
          OR wp_posts.post_type  NOT  IN ('post', 'page', 'acf-field-group', 'acf-field', 'property', 'testimonial'))

wp_posts.post_date DESCLIMIT 40, 20 JOIN wp_icl_translations t ON wp_posts.ID = t.element_id

AND t.element_type = CONCAT('post_', wp_posts.post_type) 
      INNER JOIN wp_postmeta as METACF ON (wp_posts.ID = METACF.post_id)

You may need to find another way to do this. Is there some reason that you’re not using the filter provided by ACF for altering the relationship query? https://www.advancedcustomfields.com/resources/acf-fields-relationship-query/