Support

Account

Home Forums General Issues Frontend Form not populating right in backend Reply To: Frontend Form not populating right in backend

• Hi @brotsky_pixie

Could you please tell me which hook you used for the vbsform_update_title() function? I suggest you hook to “acf/save_post” with the priority of 20 instead. This page should give you more idea about it: https://www.advancedcustomfields.com/resources/acfsave_post/. That way you can get the field’s value by using the get_field() function.

I think I have mistaken your question 🙁 Yes, the ‘fields’ option will only let you choose which fields you want to show. If you want to change the order, you need to do it from the backend (the field group editor page). You can also use the acf/render_field to add extra HTML before or after each field and the ‘html_before_fields’ and ‘html_after_fields’ options to add it before and after the fields.

If you want to redirect the user to the newly created post, you can use this option instead:

'return' => '%post_url%',

If you need custom redirection, I think you can add wp_redirect() to the acf/save_post hook.

I hope this helps 🙂