Support

Account

Home Forums ACF PRO Can I have a repeater field with NO rows Reply To: Can I have a repeater field with NO rows

• Hi @trisham

This is weird. I’ve just tested the field group on my end and it didn’t show any row when I created a new post. Could you please tell me if the row is there or not when you create a new post? Also, could you please remove the row manually and see what happens after that? You can remove the row by hovering the right column of the row. I’ve attached a screenshot for your reference.

If the issue persists, I suggest you to create a staging or development site to do the theme and plugins test. You’ll be shocked if you know that even a simple function from other plugins/theme can cause something bad to a plugin.

If you have tried all of them and still not joy, could you please open a new ticket and provide temporary admin credentials to the staging/development site? You can open it here: https://support.advancedcustomfields.com/new-ticket. Don’t forget to include the link to this thread in the ticket.

Thanks 🙂