Thanks James … but I might need this spelling out a bit.
Do you mean
– create a custom post type called growing-instruction, say
– create a strawberry growing-instruction post with the instructions in the content field
– in my blog post acf create a new post-object-field which looks for growing-instruction custom post types
– when I create a post relating to strawberries, I choose strawberry from the growing-instruction post-object-field
– behind the scenes, I add something to functions.php to grab and display the content from the growing-instruction post-object-field in the post
I’ve read the documentation and don’t quite understand how I grab info from a post that’s not _this_ post; could you help with this too, please?
Welcome to the Advanced Custom Fields community forum.
Browse through ideas, snippets of code, questions and answers between fellow ACF users
Helping others is a great way to earn karma, gain badges and help ACF development!