– Add an options page under the CPT with filters
– Add custom fields in a repeater on that options page to add filters
– Use those custom fields to dynamically create taxonomies in functions.php
– Now when creating posts we can pick what taxonomies apply to that post
– On the frontend pull in all taxonomies and use jquery to filter results
Does this sound like a good game plan?
Welcome to the Advanced Custom Fields community forum.
Browse through ideas, snippets of code, questions and answers between fellow ACF users