Support

Account

Home Forums Add-ons Repeater Field Using acf_form() to store/fetch a multidimensional array meta_key Reply To: Using acf_form() to store/fetch a multidimensional array meta_key

• Hey John,

Thanks again for another response!

I’ve implemented the code and have found the following:

1) when I create a new, clean product, with no value in the field where the multidimensional array is stored, I see the five rows in my form and the following error output:

Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/acf/wp-content/themes/storefront/functions.php on line 26

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/acf/wp-content/themes/storefront/functions.php on line 27

2) when i do create a field (via WooCommerce’s Booking plugin…the ‘_wc_booking_availability’ field, on the front-end ACF form, I see

Warning: Illegal string offset 'from' in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/acf/wp-content/themes/storefront/functions.php on line 29

Warning: Illegal string offset 'from' in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/acf/wp-content/themes/storefront/functions.php on line 29

Warning: Illegal string offset 'to' in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/acf/wp-content/themes/storefront/functions.php on line 30

Warning: Illegal string offset 'to' in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/acf/wp-content/themes/storefront/functions.php on line 30

Warning: Cannot use a scalar value as an array in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/acf/wp-content/themes/storefront/functions.php on line 29

Warning: Cannot use a scalar value as an array in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/acf/wp-content/themes/storefront/functions.php on line 30

I really do appreciate your time in helping me with this so thanks again in advance. I don’t want to violate any kind of policy of ACF’s forum by soliciting services or whatnot, but would it be possible for me just to hire you to knock this out? I have the ability to create an environment and furnish access quickly.

Thanks again!