Home Forums Front-end Issues Problem Using Relationship Field & CPT Query Reply To: Problem Using Relationship Field & CPT Query

  • Update: I figured out that it’s a problem with the content and not with the code. All of the articles that have the issue custom field – the data was all imported from another website. Something must have happened during the import process in the database where even though the article had a particular issue associated with it through that relationship field, the value still wasn’t being recognized.

    Once I start going through articles and updating the fields, the code worked properly. So it’s not a problem on the code end, it’s with the data. At least the code we’re using, which is what we determined above, is working fine.

    Thanks for the help!