Ah, so what was happening was that the permalink wasn’t pointing to the correct file name. I didn’t delete the trash bin for the pages I had made for testing, so it was pointing to a different permalink. Just fixed it. So now what is displaying are the default links to the posts, but not the actual ACF fields I’m implementing in the code. Still in the process of finding out what’s going on.
Welcome to the Advanced Custom Fields community forum.
Browse through ideas, snippets of code, questions and answers between fellow ACF users
Clients need flexibility. Developers need a repeatable workflow that doesn’t have a steep learning curve. See how digital marketing agency Noiza found both with Advanced Custom Fields in our latest case study.https://t.co/BxQAy6COJt